RE: NANFA-- turf scrubbers

Bruce Stallsmith (
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:48:02 -0400

Your college library should be a participant in Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
They probably have an online site whereby you can submit requests for
photocopies of specific articles. They may bill you for the cost of
photocopying, but hopefully not. If you can't find such a service online
just go to the front desk and ask. They'll probably be thrilled and
impressed that an undergraduate is interested in primary literature!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: Brian Haas <>
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- turf scrubbers
>Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:35:31 -0500
>Okay, as an aquarists who has never ordered reprints but is willing to put
>forth the effort to try, how do I go about doing it? I'd like to get my
>hands on those articles.
>Travis Haas
>Hazel Green, WI
/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,