RE: NANFA-- turf scrubbers

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:48:02 -0400

<x-flowed>
Your college library should be a participant in Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
They probably have an online site whereby you can submit requests for
photocopies of specific articles. They may bill you for the cost of
photocopying, but hopefully not. If you can't find such a service online
just go to the front desk and ask. They'll probably be thrilled and
impressed that an undergraduate is interested in primary literature!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: Brian Haas <bhaas_at_netexpress.net>
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- turf scrubbers
>Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:35:31 -0500
>
>Okay, as an aquarists who has never ordered reprints but is willing to put
>forth the effort to try, how do I go about doing it? I'd like to get my
>hands on those articles.
>
>Travis Haas
>Hazel Green, WI
</x-flowed>