RE: NANFA-- Short-notice collecting in Ohio

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:51:26 -0400

Baack huuurts... waaant to fiiish... baaack hurrrrts... muuuust fish...
-----Original Message-----
From: Rose Lawn Museum
Sent: Thu 8/15/2002 3:42 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- Short-notice collecting in Ohio

Hi All

I get the privilege of hanging out with the Ohio NANFAns this weekend while
I'm visiting my daughter in Dayton. Messrs. Binkley, Zarlinga, & Carillio
have kindly put together a collecting trip on very short notice. Mark said
it was okay to issue a general invitation, so now y'all are invited as
well. Please contact Mark Binkley if you plan to come along at
blackwaterfarm_at_columbus.rr.com Here's the paste of his original message:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA