RE: NANFA-- OT: West Nile affecting raptors in Ohio

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:50:19 -0400

What I would like to understand is how a couple of case of 'West Nile Virus' can stand against 30,000 cases of *death* concerning Influenza each year? Why is this a problem? Oh my gosh! It took care of a few sick and elderly. Sick thing! ;)

Greatfully, already exposed and have an intact immune system that dealt with the great Nile Virus ;)
Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: ROBERHARDT_at_aol.com
Sent: Sat 8/24/2002 2:01 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- OT: West Nile affecting raptors in Ohio

We`ve got mosquitoes and a West Nile epidemic here in the Gulf states.

Nine more human cases confirmed in Mississippi yesterday!

Lots of rain(meaning more skitters) expected next week. No end in sight
till the first frost.

At least its not as bad as "The Sword Of Pestilence"...Yellow Fever.

>From the Alabama Coast,

Rob Erhardt

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]