Re: NANFA-- American Currents delayed

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 08:59:28 -0400

> Gee, Chris. It's hard to imagine, the quality is great already. Keep up the
> good work.
>
> Harry Knaub

Thanks, Harry. That's awfully nice of you to say. Specifically, I'm
referring to the picture quality of photos. Right now they're pretty
low-res. I found a printer in Florida that specializes in doing inexpensive
offset printing for small and nonprofit organizations. (Actually, they found
NANFA.) Based on the samples they sent me, they look good. Right now we're
doing a test tun of select pages to see how they turn out, and if I need to
reconfigure the image files I send down to different technical
specifications, etc. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Chris Scharpf
Baltimore