NANFA-- NANFA Server ?

Susan A. Hawkins (shawkins_at_nar.com)
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:22:14 -0400

<x-flowed>
Hi folks!
Just wondering if anyone else is getting emails from NANFA with *almost*
all the headers stripped out...? see immediately below - these show up with
no sender & no subject & therefore don't sort into my NANFA mailbox. I'm
beginning to miss some of them, or else mistake them for mistakenly sent
personal off-list emails. Except that there have been so many of them
lately! Maybe it's me...

Any ideas?
--- sue h

>I've always been amazed at this line of logic (the perpetuators of this
>idea, not yours in particular Josh :). It would just have to be some
>resulting product that sounds nice and sterilizing (get a cut, pour some
>H2O2 on it)... Rather than the issue sessile bacteria and algae have had
>available suface area and habitat GREATLY INCREASED to give them the
>advantage to utilize nutrients in the water over their film and pelagic
>relatives.
>
>But as long as it works, I guess there really no reason to rock the boat
>over the "why" :)
>
>And if people are willing to pay $12 for a lunch bag of straw... Vivent
>longtemps l'iconomie!

Susan A. Hawkins
National Aerial Resources
37 Avenue D
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
800-827-2994, 518-581-7222 FAX: 518-581-0805
<>shawkins at nar.com
http://www.nar.com
</x-flowed>