Re: NANFA-- Building cheap fish containers

Mark (nanfa_at_jonahsaquarium.com)
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:36:05 -0400

<x-flowed>
At 7:13 PM -0400 8/20/03, Todd Crail wrote:
>Yeah we have the same stuff, all sitting in boxes, gathering dust in the
>upper part of the warehouse. Even had a guy come in looking for something
>like that to solve another project he had... Boss just says "Yeah tell them
>they're real cheap!"
>No quantification has been suggested for price. (that's been the hold up)
>But I'm sure if you offered him $15 a box he'd dive on it ;)
>Should I make a list of the fittings next time it's less than 110 degrees up
>there?

No, all I really need are the three-way corner pieces. I ordered
some samples from Aqua Eco to figure out which size I need. That
would be the main issue. Then we'll just tell him we'll take a box
of the corner pieces and see what he will charge to carry them out.
Got to figure out what size first though.

I just got a 15' x 50' roll of 45 mil EPDM delivered, so I'm ready
with that. Let me know if you want any for your yard. :)

--
Mark
Ohio