Re: NANFA-- anchor worms?

Klaus Schoening (sege7_at_earthlink.net)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:54:23 -0700

Ok now I am really confused..... Formaldehyde is a 37% solution of active formaldehyde in water.....
so the actual formaldehyde is already diluted...this is standard. Formalin is formaldehyde diluted 1
to ten with water, so in formalin, the active formaldehyde is only 3.7 %. When you are saying 40%
formalin are you really referring to stock formaldehyde??? Thats what it sounds like!!!!