NANFA-- DFW Area (was thatpetplace.com)

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 10:53:14 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Rollwage
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 5:51 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA--thatpetplace.com

I think I sort of agree with this also. In the Dallas/FtWorth area
some of the smaller mom and pop shops went under but the larger
ones that had more quality and diversity have servived. For
instance now I have to travel out of Arlington to go
to the best stores but there used to be a couple in Arlington.

Gary,

I didn't know that anyone else on the list was in the DFW area! Drop me a
note off-list and maybe we can set up a collecting trip. Same goes for any
other folks in the DFW or north central Texas area.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
denkhar_at_ci.fort-worth.tx.us
(817) 237-1111