NANFA-- Feeding Bowfin

Mark (
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:27:40 -0500

At 9:19 AM -0600 12/14/00, Ty_Hall_at_eFunds.Com wrote:
>Too big. A Bowfin can get up to 3+ feet long and as far as I know also
>requires live feeder fish. Ray Wolff, would know more then I, about the
>care of Bowfin.

I had two bowfin, wild caught, about a foot long. Started them out on live
fish, oscar culls, then got them onto stick food. Took a while, but in
they end they were happy with it.

They didn't get along too well. Had to keep them separate.

Columbus Ohio USA <))><

/ Association"
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,