Re: NANFA-- for Ohio members only (HA!)

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:34:22 -0500

<x-flowed>

Hello Al, this is Rob Carillio, Ohio regional NANFA representative. If you
wish to share expenses on a cabin, I am asking aall who reply to send me a
money order or check payable to Aquacare or myself, Robert Carillio in the
ammount of $46.00. This is based on having 6 people stay in one cabin.

If there are less, this could cost more. We will figure this out once we are
there among us and pro-rate the ammount according to the ammount of people
staying in one cabin. All I need for now however is to have $46.00 to start
reserving it asap. I will take the liberty to place this on my credit card,
but I must have everyone's fare share ASAP!!! You can send it, and make a
check or money order payable to .... to Rob Carillio 1803 Monticello N.W.
Warren, Ohio 44485

Please do not delay, as cabins go quick, and I do not want to reserve one
'til I see at least 4 people committed so far.... Other Ohio members can
split costs among themselves according to who they want to stay with, but if
I am to reserve this on My card, I really need to see people's fare share of
monies come my way, so as to avoid paying for everyone else. Thanks,
and look forward to meeting you at NANFA 2001!!!!