Re: NANFA-- Japanese magazine

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 08:25:59 -0000

I don't know that one, there's Awave, Minima, Aqualife, Aqua Journal, Suiso,
Do Aqua, Fish Magazine, Aqualog, ADA's range of publications and others
I've forgotten. These publications are all excellent and have lots of cute
drawings and excellent photos. I'm surprised that you aren't familiar with
these publications as many of the specialty BBS's and lists know of them.

Additionall, here in Japan they have an active group of people who keep and
breed temperate water fish, there are hundreds of alternatives to the common
goldfish that you can find at the LFS.