Re: NANFA-- live foods/ elassoma

jake levi (jlevi_us_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:08:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob
what I and several others who I picked it up from have
kept them in a plexi tank in a frig, with air hose and
air stone and flushed them daily,that kept most
outbreaks to a min but still discus fed them developed
the 'hole in head' disease and several others while
other discus not being fed the blackworms stayed
healthy.

I have cultured some with airstones in a bare bottom
large tank and maintained them but under the culture
environment they retained the pathogens. Just wondered
if anyone had been able to culture 'clean' ones?

Did you do a 100% water change with the chlorinated
water?
jake