Re: NANFA-- paddlefish: was A couple of items

Bob Bock (bockhouse_at_earthlink.net)
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:10:12 -0500

Jake, I used to feed my sunfish exclusively on Hikari cichlid gold. I'd
soak it first, for 45 minutes or so, otherwise they couldn't chew it. I
fed longear sunfish on this and the female fattened so well that she got
ripe and bred with the lead male.