RE: NANFA-- stupid algae removal tricks

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:33:03 -0600

Gary,

Try a tooth brush. It won't hold gravel particulates much, is easily rinsed
out and they even come in different degrees of stiffness. I even have
different tooth brushes (color coded) for different tanks so that I don't
introduce things accidentally.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Rollwage
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2000 12:07 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- stupid algae removal tricks

Actually I have used 3m and I am always careful about not picking up gravel
...The weird thing is that I have never noticed myself making scratches...I
just notice them later. I don't have much algae or
scum...maybe I'm trying to be too anal about it...I'm the only one
that ever notices it...I guess when you are looking at your tanks
alot you become too focused on them.