Re: NANFA-- stupid algae removal tricks...

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:15:35 -0600 (EST)

I have stopped fighting algae with a passion and am accepting it
as part of any aquarium's growth. I think of the algae attack as the
aquarium's "teens" - where everything just is not right.

I'd rather cure the algae with manual removal, addition of live
plants, increased water changes, changes in the amount of light, etc. No
bleach for me, thank you. Anyway, with time, the aquarium matures, the
plants get established and the algae just goes away. It does not look good
but it's natural.

Sajjad