RE: NANFA-- Fish viewer

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:12:10 -0500

Hi Jay

You, Sir, are a technician! I wish I had the time & talent, but this work
for now. (Hey, Bubba, hand me that chainsaw!). In defense of the Gill-Man,
and despite how much I hate cold water, the Conasauga is a paradise. By the
time I thaw out, the tank should be unfrosted.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA