Re: NANFA-- mwooohahahaha

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:17:03 -0600

[polite golf clap - clap, clap, clap, clap...]

Marvelously cunning, Mr. Crail. It wouldn't come as a big surprise to
me if native gardeners would succumb easily to the native fishkeeping
following as well.

Travis Haas
Appleton, WI