Re: Re: NANFA-- extreme collecting

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:18:39 -0500

<x-flowed>
No, it's not extreme that's what I'm so happy about. We'll be arriving on
the bridge, since we cut through Mobile and down along the west side of the
bay. If I had more time I'd take the ferry east to the Fort Morgan peninsula
and try to find Fundulus cingulatus and others, but this is a blitzkrieg
trip.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: John Bongiovanni <bongi_at_cox-internet.com>
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: Re: Re: NANFA-- extreme collecting
>Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:12:02 -0600
>
>Takin the ferry or the bridge? I know Dauphin Island well. Used to go
>there when we visited my grandmother in Mobile. I remember all the ditches
>along the roads going to the bridge. Always wondered what was in them.
>Some of my best memories as a kid were going fishing with my Dad in Mobile
>Bay.
>
>Hardly extreme collecting! Is the weather below 60 yet?
>
>John
</x-flowed>