RE: NANFA-- extreme collecting III

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:48:04 -0600

Hey Mark! Was that first photo taken along SR 715 just downstream from the
town of Walhonding about 1.5 miles from the dam? The area looks awful
familiar. My wife is from Walhonding.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge