Re: NANFA-- extreme collecting II

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 12:01:03 -0800 (PST)

While in Columbia my driver --ex Columbian army
man--told of chasing bad guys thru swamps . Said there
were 9 foot long electric eels out there . Said an
officer on horse had horse killed out from under him
by big electric eel .Also said if big one discharged
near tree in water it would cause the nuts to fall off
tree ?? I asked him if it made bad guys fall out of
trees too ?
--- Moontanman_at_aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com writes:
>
> > That was a stinking shame it ended up on the
> cutting
> > room floor ! Take two ?
> The electric eel would difficult to top for real,
> what a rush! I have often
> thought about the possibility of encountering a bull
> shark but so far that
> nightmare hasn't come true.
>
> Moon
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this
> list do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
> Native Fishes Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
> get help, send the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
> subject) of an email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
> send the command to
> / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
> page, http://www.nanfa.org

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas