Re: NANFA-- dwarf sturgeon

m c (midgatutordigests_at_yahoo.com)
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:50:57 -0800 (PST)

You sure the forestry dept won't nuke it and re stalk
woth native stugeon like they did with troute out
West?

Given the cool water requiremnet you might want to
talk with koi breeders. They are used to big fish and
cold water.

I do know a tang cichlid breeder in Atlanta with about
3-4000 gal worth of tanks in his basement. Ehiems the
size of 50 gal trashcans. You might want to think of
something simular if you have a large enough basement
or a swimming pool. Of course that guy drives a Lexus
SUV and the fish are a retirement project...