Re: NANFA-- Off topic: mathematical theory of biology

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_netexpress.net)
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:46:50 -0600

All I can add is that patterns in nature such as those seen in the nautilus
shell frequently follow the form of the number "e" and natural logarithms.
("e" is a non-repeating decimal, as is the more familiar "pi".)

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI