RE: NANFA-- RE: digital cameras (here's one for you Jay)

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:49:23 -0800 (PST)

--- Doug Dame <dameda_at_shands.ufl.edu> wrote:

> I didn't know/think about it when I went to the last trip, but the
> AquaPac for
> digital cameras seems to get pretty good reviews for taking tolerable
> (amateur/snap shot quality) underwater pictures, and at under $50
> seems to be
> a pretty remarkable deal.
>
> (Note to self: send URGENT FLASH note to Santa about that AquaPac.)

Cool. After losing a film camera to salt water (damn baby shamu!),
I have been leery of taking my digital camera near water. I
am usually super-careful when I take it collecting. But, it does
get splashed. Aquapac seems ideal for my needs.

I just ordered it online. Should be getting it shortly. :-D

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef