RE: NANFA-- NANFA educational CD

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:20:59 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 05:09 PM 12/23/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I have alot of paper material ( about water qualitiy and biomonitoring )
>several power point presentations ( one that i gave at the national sciece
>teachers convention ) and an ohio epa interactive CD which is public domain
>to add to the pile of things. Im sure i have alot more,. kinda helps when
>this was your senior thesis subject.

Matt, that's great! Does your paper material deal with fishes as indicator
species, biodiversity, species richness, etc? Are you prepared to
summarize this in a format that would be compatible with the whole project
(which of course hasn't been hashed out yet-- you'll be a part of that)?

Where do you live and what do you teach?

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA