Re: NANFA-- Octopus in Lake Conway, Arkansas!

Lance Merry (natureman187_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:55:39 -0800 (PST)

Lake Decatur is known for catching pirahna's out of. 5 I can remember. Last year a huge one was caught and the guy wanted to stuff it but the conservation department took it and never gave it back.
Lance

Moontanman_at_aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/7/03 5:46:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ashtonmj2003_at_yahoo.com writes:

> Isn't that what happened with that shark in Lake Erie last summer...and
what
> is usually the case with things other than the occasional bullshark or pacu/
> pirahna. Intentional or not it got him his 15 minutes but could get him one
> hefty fine.
> /
It should get the guy a heavy fine, what he is doing is cruel and an octopus
comes as close as I know to a thinking emotional being of any invertebrate.
Difficult to believe the guy could put the time and money into raising a rather
large octopus like that and then abuse it in that way but it takes all kinds.

Moon
"Who died and left you in charge?"
"Captain Bipto!"