Re: NANFA-- Octopus in Lake Conway, Arkansas!

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:18:29 EST

In a message dated 12/8/03 8:07:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mummichog_at_naisp.net writes:

> From what I can see in the picture, it is definitely cooked (or appears
> very
> closely to be)!
> I eat octopus alot, and when cooked/served it always has that purplish-red
> color to it. Sounds like a hoax to me...another story for the lake, except
> this time someone was smart enough to provide proof (quasi-proof?)!

That's a pretty big octopus to have been cooked whole isn't it? Aren't they
very tough and have to be cut up and tenderized before cooking? Wouldn't it
have been limp if it was cooked? I've never seen a cooked octopus but a very mad
one looks like that too as does the rubber one on, my computer!

Moon
"Who died and left you in charge?"
"Captain Bipto!"