Re: NANFA-- 2004 NANFA Convention announcement

Dustin Smith (dsmith73_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:11:55 -0500

<x-flowed>
You certainly don't have to wear waders at all. At that time of year, you
won't want to. As for the killifish, we will be making a coastal trip where
we will get plenty of striped killis, as well as mummichog, mollies, and
sheepshead minnows. We will also get bluefin, rainwater and golden
topminnows on the same trip.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Bruce Stallsmith" <fundulus_at_hotmail.com>
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- 2004 NANFA Convention announcement
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:22:53 -0500

Allow me to referree--you can legitimately use waders in muddy/swampy areas
like salt marshes or blackwater swamps. Speaking of which, Dustin & Chip, is
there a possibility of a coastal collecting trip? I'm on a quest for SC
striped killifish, Fundulus majalis, in particular. But I'm happy either
way(!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A