Re: NANFA-- aquarium

B.G. Granier (bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:36:16 -0600

Hi Gator,

And Lee Harper.......

Just a short note to let you guys know that I'm still alive and have been
breeding some nativ fishes, well maybe from another continent called
"Down-Under"....

I have fry from Pseudomugilus cyanodorsalis and from a community tank
consisting of the following:

M. praecox
M. lucustrus
M. wanamensis
G. incisus

Remember that:

All fish are native to somewhere and only there!

BG Granier