Re: NANFA-- fish and educational aquariums

Shireen Gonzaga (whimbrel_at_home.com)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 17:24:03 -0500

Lee, thanks for that interesting reply. A follow-up question.
How do these fish interact with others of their own species
and other species? For instance, if I were to put, say 4-5
medium-sized Pumpkinseed in a 55g, would there be territorial
disputes that would result in injury? Or should there be just
one "showpiece" sunfish with other smaller fish of a different
species? Are there different levels of aggression in different
sunfish?

thanks!
Shireen