Re: NANFA-- Water changes...

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:45:43 -0600

On 6 Feb 2001, at 1:31, Lions Lark wrote:

> Is it possible to "over-do" water changes? What's the min/max (amt. of H2O
> changed:tank size) y'all do and how often?

In some of Amano's smaller nature aquariums (<4 liters) he
changed 1/2 of the water each day.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk,
my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if
I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem
quite so funny.