Re: NANFA--WI stream and lake studies papers

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_dubuque.net)
Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:00:53 -0600

Ray:

I'm curious to know the titles of the "papers from the
Wisconsin DNR on some lake and stream studies" that you received. I'd
imagine that they would be of interest to me.

Respects,

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, Wisconsin (extreme S.W. corner of the state)