Re: NANFA-- Henry's US Native Aquarium WebCam

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:34:38 -0600 (EST)

All I see is a fuzzy blue area with some blue-green blobs on the
left and right bottom corners. I am on a Solaris/UNIX computer so that
could also be why I so much problems with webcams.

Sajjad