NANFA-- FW: North American Species

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:51:48 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Emery
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 1990 3:16 AM
Subject: North American Species

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you with a few questions regarding holding north
american fish species in captivity. My first question is: is it legal
to keep non endangered species in an aquarium? The second, is it legal
to keep game fish such as small mouth bass or other such river fish in
an aquarium? I live in California, and in every single fish or aquarium
store that I have yet visited I have not found a single native species
in any one of them. If it is not too much trouble, I was hoping that
someone could point me to a resource regarding this topic.

Thanks,
Josh