Re: NANFA-- GA checklist (long & tedious)

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:40:22 -0500

Thanks, GillMan (aka Lamprey Bait)!

Glad you liked it. The moonpie assortment is a greater perk than I ever
imagined. Just don't route them through LA or I'll never see 'em. Your copy
of the list is winging its way to you shortly. As for the color
pics...well, we'll just have to take 'em as we go. Later, perhaps I can
donate them to the eventual author of the GA book.

I have a tank set up in the office here at the museum. I'm sure my
affliction is well known. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 11:11 AM 2/13/02 EST, you wrote:
>heyho...
>thats really quite the effort steve for a guy that works 2 jobs. thankyou!
im