NANFA-- Re: Greenhouse Update : Getting Closer

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:44:32 -0500

Ray

Your experience is somethink like that of my brother and I many years ago. We
used those tiny little gold colored hooks and were catching small creek chubs
and what I'm guessing were common shiners not much bigger than your monster mud
minnows - and believe it or not we actually deep fried them like smelt and ATE
THEM!

We actually have snow on the ground this morning. Maybe a good thing
considering that I woke up pretty sore from yesterday's workout. I did go back
out late and backfill the east side wall. I'll be looking forward to the next
thaw so I can finish the French drains and start moving dirt around to the back
side as I continue to grade the site.

I can almost see the finished greenhouse now - as well as a future gravel bog
several yards to the front!

Have to run.

Jeff