RE: NANFA-- Skull ID (I think)

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:48:02 -0500

<x-flowed>
Rob, you beat me to it. I've found almost identical skeletal remnants from
pelicans on the Gulf coast. On the left of these bones, in his first shot,
you can see what are the fused sacral vertebrae, as well as the fossa
("socket") he points out as "ball and socket" for the femur of the upper
leg.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

</x-flowed>