Re: NANFA-- floridae/chrysotus

Mark (markb_at_columbus.rr.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:21:58 -0500

<x-flowed>
At 10:59 AM -0500 2/12/03, Rose Lawn Museum wrote:
>Well, he's swimming around in one of my tanks at present. If you really
>want him, he's your's. If you can convince him that he's a chrysotus, it's
>fine with me. The F. chrysotus we caught there were darker than I usually
>see them, but the gold flecks were very distinct.
>
>Steven A. Ellis
>Kennesaw, GA
>(Okay, flagfish imposter, pack your bags. You're outa' here!)

If you value my opinion enough to pack him up and ship him, it's up
to you :) Don't go to any extra trouble, though. I really just want
to promote people learning what these fish really look like. If we
can maintain a standard of accurate fish ID, our "work" (yeah, right)
will be more valueable to fish science.

--
Mark
Ohio