RE: NANFA-- Collecting Reports

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:44:58 -0600

OK, I know Wooster but just for the fun of it... For all non-Ohioans, is
Wooster pronounced with the "oo" sound like in wood or in food?

Rob Denkhaus
Official Yankee Translator of the
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge