Re: NANFA-- 135 gal. Freshwater Tank

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 10:36:59 -0500

Thanks Todd, that link below has much of what I was looking for. While not
specific to temperate native plants, it does a good job describing the
nature of light produced by some typical aquarium lights. I was impressed to
see that one of the lower wattage blue bulbs has two distinct peaks at about
460 nm and 550 nm.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A