NANFA-- Fwd: American Currents Ad space

Shinerscoop_at_aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:06:05 EST

Chris,

I'd like to purchase ad space in American Currents.......please contact me at
shinerscoop_at_aol.com.

BG
From: Shinerscoop_at_aol.com
Full-name: Shinerscoop
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:02:46 EST
Subject: RE: American Currents Ad space
To: icthos_at_comcast.net

Hi Chris,

I would like to purchase ad space in the upcoming A.C. for the Shiner Scoop
nets.....kind of the same size as Jonah's Aquariums' ad. What does it take to
accomplish this, are you the main contact for advertisement?

If you'd look at the www.shinerscoop.net website, could you use any of that
or should I have to customize it for AC? I am looking to make an advertisment
for at least a whole year within your excellent editorial publication.

Please advise,

BG