NANFA-- cold weather!

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:08:45 EST

In a message dated 2/7/04 12:59:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Shinerscoop_at_aol.com writes:

> Stay warm, all!
>
> 40 degrees with a stiff 25 mile an hour breeze in Baton Rouge as I type
> this........
>
> BG

Yeah the weather is bad, I just went and scooped up a few gambusia and I got
so chilled I sweated! It's over 70 here today, cooold! Don't ya just love
living close to the Gulf Stream! In other news a Lion fish was caught off shore
here in the last few days. I guess even the ocean is vulnerable to exotic
releases. What I don't understand is why they keep saying Lion fish can't live
outside the tropics. In Australia they live in quite temperate waters and even off
shore here the water isn't exactly hot. Now if I could just find a bunch of
carpet anemones with maroon clown fish in them here! Not! Just kidding guys I
don't like exotic releases either.

Moon
If you listen to fools, the mob rules!