Re: NANFA-- What to do with fry

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:26:11 -0600

Jim, you'd be surprised at how many people are interested in keeping native fish.
I have had many customers express an interest in keeping them. Unfortunately it is
very hard to find them in "the trade". There are one or two people that I can get
them from (one a member of this list) but even there the selection is limited. I
would recommend to anyone breeding fish, especially the more colorful varieties,
to check with their local fish stores. I know I for one would pick them up if
offered.

Ty