NANFA-- 5 banded or pymy.

henry (henryjeff_at_pure.net)
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:14:57 -0500

Hello everyone. I would like to breed and raise black banded dwarf sunfish. I
am also interested in pymy sunfish. Anyone out who would like to help? Thanks!

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:23:50 +0100, Steffen Hellner wrote
> Congratulations! And good luck for raising them.
> Wonderful fish.
>
> Steffen
>
> > Von: "Bob Muller" <michiganfish_at_wideopenwest.com>
> > Antworten an: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
> > Datum: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:11:02 -0500
> > An: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
> > Betreff: Re: NANFA-- Rainbow shiners
> >
> > Wow rainbow shiners in full breeding color this morning, and now hundreds
> > of eggs
> >
> > Bob Muller
> > / Association"
> > / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
> > / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
> --------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do
> not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe,
> unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to /
> nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
> / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information
> about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Shop on-line for Fuller Brush Products at
http://FullerDirect.com/9400885
Shop on line for Stanley Home Products at
http://FullerDirect.com/9400885
Pure Internet, Inc. (http://www.pure.net)