Re: NANFA-- News - South American Piranha Fished from River

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:29:29 -0600

I've seen and heard this story several times now and I'm wondering why the gull dropped it in the first place? Was it an odd taste? Too big? Or something more insidious?

john