RE: NANFA-- Georgia Books

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe_at_mindspring.com)
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:07:59 -0500

Mark's usually right about a lot of stuff... and he is again here... as
Steven E and I have complained loudly on several occasions, there is not
such a book for Georgia. However, Steven has complied an unofficial
listing of fishes that are in the state of Georgia. It is available for
download at the NANFA web site. I use it and cross reference to some of
the books that Mark mentioned to figure out most issues.

There is another book referenced in Aquarium Fishes of North America, but I
have never seen it an don't know anything about it... anyone else out there
have any word on this book (can't recall the title right now)?

Oh, and a quick plug for the Okefenokee book... I do not own a copy, but
did check it out from the library last year before our trip and it is a
good little book.

MWolfe