Re: NANFA-- Campostoma needed

Travis Haas (madtom15_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:54:27 PST

Martin:
If your friend wants them now, I could get him stonerollers as soon as this
weekend. I went collecting just yesterday and saw schools of them swarming
around me. All I expect in return is to have the recipient pay posstage
upon receiving the fish, and hopefully get a trade eventually (for which I
will pay the postage)- but I don't want to take trading opportunitites away
from him. Martin, if your friend wants them soon, I'd be happy to get that
chance to provide him with some. I was able to get a trio to spawn for me
this past spring and am still growing the offspring out in a 40 gallon.
What cool fish.

Travis Haas