Re: NANFA-- Biggest fresh water NA fish

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:16:47 EST

After I posted the question I realized there were probably regional usages.
What I had in mind is "to guddle", as in "let's go guddle some alligator
gar, goddamit!". Actually, guddling in New England anyway refers to trapping
trout against the bank barehanded and pulling them out of the water. This
probably would appall most fly fishermen; but I saw somebody do it once and
it's more fun!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL
"He fishes for trout with _worms_!"