Re: NANFA-- A cyprinid aquarium, Alabama style

Steven A. Ellis (sellis2000_at_mindspring.com)
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 13:35:22 -0500

Thanks Bruce

By the way, on the way home from church this morning I found an
excellent copy of The Fishes of Alabama (Metter, O'Neil, & Pierson). You
probably already own one, but if not Chapter 11 bookstore has a hardback
for $44.50.

Steven