Re: NANFA-- off topic turtle catching in January - how do you do it?

Katrina kruse (underseavisions_at_attglobal.net)
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 13:04:48 -0800

How about pickled seaweed! There are some awesome things to do with seaweed, like
slicing the stipes of bull kelp and marinating in the juice of store bought
pickles! Killing turtles is pretty barbaric - I saw natives do this in Fiji where
sustinence is the rule of the land. I'd love to see you wow them with weed!
katrina urchin roe would be a gruesome treat -- somehow whacking an urchin doesn't
seem to be as "bad"