Re: NANFA-- Easy Fish Question

Michael Wolfe (mwolfe_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:34:57 -0500

Steven, and others...

The emeralds, I got are actually only $1 a dozen here in the Cleveland area,
and I will send them to you if you can tell me how?

I do not have a shipping box of any sort, and have never done this before,
but if someone wants to educate me, I will give it a try for you.

MWolfe

At 10:28 PM 1/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Luke
>
> I'm interested. In fact, I wouldn't mind trading for some emerald
>shiners or sticklebacks.
>
> Steven,
> Kennesaw, GA
>
>At 12:14 PM 1/26/00 -0600, you wrote:
>>
>>This brings something to mind. In many parts of the country, different
>>species are sold for bait. I was wondering what is available out there
>>and if anyone would like to "link up" and try to help others finding
>>certain species. For example, I would like to have some Emerald Shiners,
>>but they are declining here and I'm hesitant to collect any. But captive
>>propagated ones would be fine if someone could send me some. Likewise,
>>perhaps someone needs Golden shiners or Fathead minnows which are used
>>here...anyway, you get the point. Anyone interested?
>>
>>Luke
>>

>>On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 DasArm_at_aol.com wrote:
>>
>>> In a message dated 1/24/00 4:32:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>>> mwolfe_at_mindspring.com writes:
>>>
>>> << I
>>> went to a bait store and got a couple of dozen emerald shiners for my 55
>>> gallon tank. >>
>>>
>>> I think that it's cool that you're trying out emerald shiners. I myself
>plan
>>> on keeping them when I get space. Let me know how this turns out in the
>>> future.

MWolfe